Wednesday 25 August 2010

Wow 2 Facebook replies already!

Shame they contradict eachother!!!

REPLY 1

Hi,

You were disabled because you created or posted content (i.e., photos, groups, shares, etc.) that violated Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities.

Types of content that are prohibited from Facebook include, but are not restricted to the following:

• No nudity or other sexually explicit content • No content that contains hate speech or directly attacks an individual or group • No content that contains self harm or excessive violence • No content that contains illegal drug use

Unfortunately, we won’t be able to reactivate your account or respond to your email directly. This decision is final and cannot be appealed. You can visit the Warnings section of the Help Center for more information:

http://www.facebook.com/help/?topic=warnings

Thank you for contacting Facebook,

The Facebook Team


*so WHY did they tell me it was due to a fake name?! I have replied to this saying it cant be right as I was receiving harrassment that day it got disabled. Someone has blatantly reported me maliciously because there was definitely nothing negative on my page. I'm always VERY vigilant about that*


REPLY 2

Hi,

The email address from which you are writing is not associated with a Facebook account. We will not be able to assist you with your request until you respond from the email address that you use to log in to your account.

When you respond, be sure to write your login email address in the subject line and include all of our previous correspondence so that we can refer to your original inquiry.

If you are unable to access your login email address, please visit http://www.facebook.com/help.php?page=746.

Thanks,

The Facebook Team

**I have replied copying in the original email that I wrote to them explaining all about why I couldnt reply from my old email address**

No comments: