Wednesday 25 August 2010

Hmm.. Facebook's automated responses...

Well after a morning that should have been spent in the studio working on a remix, I instead spent it trying to work out how to access my old email account on my old domain, so that I could contact Facebook as they requested. 

Finally I worked it out, emailed facebook again from that email.. only to receive the same email back from them, saying there is no account registered in that email address.. Errrr, maybe thats because you assholes deleted my account!!

So, not happy I've been emailing a robot all morning I clicked on this help and reported my issue somewhere else on their site:


People who have their accounts deleted with no warning like that, they say this to: 
Unfortunately, accounts that are disabled for severe violations of Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities cannot be restored.

Doesnt sound hopeful at all... So I sent them my sob story again.. hoping for the best....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! "Nice blog", hehehe
Oh you've got to love Anna and her sympathetic, caring fans! Anyway, this reminds me of when MySpace profiles started to disappear mysteriously, and nobody could seem to figure out why. As far as MySpace was concerned, no one was deleting anybody's profiles, yet one by one people kept either losing friends or being the ones disappearing from other people's pages when their own page mysteriously disappeared. Gosh everybody and their wonky social networking sites! When I open a page, I want a page I can always be there, nonstop! .. :D

Anyway, I've got to go now, so let me hurry up and fill out my word verification and post this. This should be mighty easy, since my word verification is "wonkyanna".