Tuesday 10 November 2009

DJing in a shop window...

Last Wednesday I did a DJ booking with a difference.. I played in the Oasis store in Brighton, a booking kindly sorted out by one of my agents, Bubblefunk.

I wasn't really sure what to expect and when I arrived I was surprised to see the decks set up right at the entrance of the store in the shop window, in full view of everyone walking in the street!

They put me in some lovely clobber, then I played 3 hours of club classix, House and Electro, while munching on delicious chocolates and drinking posh cider for ladies. The people coming into the store I didnt think would appreciate what I was doing, but you know what, they are a funky cool bunch down in Brighton, young and old alike were gettin on down!

My friends DJ Jolie & Laura Brown were also doing the same thing in different Oasis stores, here's us doing our thang:






1 comment:

WebGroovz said...

HAHAAHAHAH! Oh no WHhhhhhhhhhy did you post this pic! x x x x x